Mount Hua, one of five great mountains of China, owns narrow and steep paths on the peak, which is saying the most dangerous mountain in China since the ancient time.
What’s the Best Time to Visit Mount Hua?
Peak season is April to October every year, it has pleasant temperature and best scenery. You’ll enjoy fields of green forest, precipitous cliffs, clear sky, and beautiful sea clouds.
How to Get to Mount Hua?
1. Take the high-speed train at Xian North Railway Station to North of Mount Hua station running everyday, 54.5CNY for a second class ticket, taking about 30 minutes. Then take free Bus Huayin Line 2 or take bus to Mount Hua, taking about 30 minutes.
Operation time for Huayin Line 2
2. If you’ll get off at Huashan railway station, take Bus 608 and get off at Mount Hua Tourist Center station.
3. Xian City East Station, there are many buses to Huayin City, 15 minutes per switch, taking 2 hours on the way.
4. Book Mount Hua tour directly, save much time and energy with convenient transportation.
Mount Hua Map需要上传
How to Plan Mount Hua Tour?
1. Best Scenery Route
Take cable car at West Peak-South Peak-East Peak-Middle Peack-get down from North Peak
It’s the best route for 1 day Mount Hua tour and have low requirements of physical strength. Sightsee four peaks on the mountain at a time.
2. High-quality Route
Take round-way cable car at West Peak
Take cable car at West Peak-South Peak-East Peak-Middle Peak-get down from West Peak
It’s the most easy way to tour Mount Hua, suitable for traveler with weak physical strength but want to visit peaks of Mount Hua. The disadvantage is you may not visit North Peak.
3. Hiking Route
Take round-way cable car at North Peak
Take cable car at North Peak-Middle Peak-West Peak-South Peak-East Peak-Middle Peak-get down from North Peak
It’s the regular touristy route which suitable for seasoned hiker. You can return if you can’t hike any more. But the hiking distance is much longer and it will consume lots of energy.
What to Bring for Hiking Mount Hua?
1. The most important must be bringing hiking shoes, Mount Hua is thought the most dangerous hike in the world.
2. Pack gloves, socks, and sticks according to your need.
3. Packs of napkins and bottles of mineral water.
4. Better to bring some layers of warm jackets, plastic raincoat. If you don’t want to bring, you can rent on the top of the mountain.
5. Flashlight for hiking in the evening.
6. Medicine: anti-motion sickness drug, band-aid, medicine for enterogastritis.
Safety Notice for Mount Hua
1. Please aware that there are a few toilets on the top of the mountain which don’t offer toilet paper.
2. Be cautious of steps, don’t play or enjoy the scenery when hiking.
3. Better get off in the daytime as soon as you can.
4. Don’t throw garbage and smoke.
Where to Stay on Mount Hua?
Traveler can choose to stay on the top of the mountain for enjoying beautiful sunrise and sunset, about 150cny per bed per night in low season. Most of the hotel will be fully booked in high season at a high price, and please book in advance. The hotel environment and facility may not be good enough, please understand the situation.
And for the hotel at the foot of the mountain, we advise you to choose hotels around Mount Hua Tourist Center which you’ll save time to access the gate and convenient facilities around.
What and Where to Eat on Mount Hua?
For Mount Hua hiking, we advise bring some high energy food and plenty of water in the backpack since it really consumes a lot of strength for climbing. If you’re really hungry and thirsty, you can buy some food and bottled water from vendors, which are quite expensive and taste not so good.
Got Question & Quick Answer
Xian integrates history and culture effortlessly as it has awesome attractions such as the Terracotta Warriors, the massive Ming City Wall, and the ancient Muslim Quarters. This 2 days Xian heritage tour covers must-see attractions including Terracotta Warriors, City Wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Muslim Street, Qujiang Lake, and the Great Mosque. Through this tour, you will fully immerse in the historical atmosphere of this ancient capital city and create memories that you will cherish forever.
Two-day Xian private tour including Terra-Cotta Warriors and the Great Wild Goose Pagoda
On this tour, get to view Xian's signature sights on 2 days of private sightseeing covering national treasure "Big Wild Goose Pagoda", UNESCO World Heritage "Terracotta Warriors", history book of Xian "Shaanxi History Museum", the best-preserved "Xian City Wall", and a famous Islamic heritage "Xian Great Mosque". Your two days of sightseeing include a private guide, private transportation, entrance fees, pick -up and drop-off at your chosen Xian location, two Chinese lunches and a dumpling banquet.
2 Days Xian Highlights Tour
This tour includes highlights of the ancient city of Xian. See the best-preserved ancient "City Wall", the history book of Xian Museum, the magnificent "Bell Tower and Drum Tower", the Islamic bazaar "Muslim Street" and the national treasure "Big Wild Goose Pagoda".
1 Day Xian Classic City Bus Tour
Xi'an is popularly regarded as the starting point for ancient China Silk Road. Gain a wonderful travel experience from the exciting high-speed train ride from Xi'an to Lanzhou. Immerse yourself in Bingling Temple Grottoes, Labrang Monastery and enjoy vast green Sangke Grassland for leisure and exploring Silk Road history.
4 Days China Silk Road Tour to Lanzhou from Xian