Beijing airport layover tours can lead you to travel the iconic spots in Beijing according to your layover duration. Beijing has offered 24 and 144 hours free-visa policy, travelers can apply for a free visa if meets the criteria,
Hike the grand Great Wall, one of seven wonders, that you yearn for years. Learn Chinese history and culture, and enjoy charming scenery along the way.
Visit Time: 2 hours
Pass the biggest city square-Tiananmen Square, enter the famous Forbidden City, one of the largest and complete ancient wooden structures in the world.
Note: It is closed every Monday.
Visit Time: 2 hours
3. Summer Palace
The Summer Palace in Beijing integrates numerous traditional halls and pavilions, charming Kunming Lake into the Imperial Garden.
Visit Time: 1.5 hours
4. Temple of Heaven
A tranquil imperial palace for annual sacrifice praying for a good harvest. Learn traditional Chinese culture through ancient buildings.
Visit Time: 1.5 hours
Besides, other highlights of Beijing are Hutong, Beijing Zoo for cute pandas, Ming Tombs, etc.
The best time to visit Beijing is spring and autumn, not too cold or hot. Even in winter, travelers will be provided with warm jackets during Beijing airport layover tours. For summer, your tour guide and driver will find a way to cool down.
Better to check out the weather when you plan your Beijing airport layover tour.
Left Luggage Service
Beijing Capital International Airport provides the left luggage service, if you would like to store your luggage at the airport, you need to check out the price and its location for different terminals. Or you can bring your luggage and store it in the car as long as you booked one of our Beijing airport layover tours, and your driver will keep it safe.
1. Remember to bring toilet paper in case some toilets don’t provide it.
2. Highly recommend wearing comfortable walking shoes. Great Wall is too steep to climb with high-heels, even you walk around the city for hours, it would be unbearable.
3. Don’t drink faucet water since it doesn’t purify like other counties.
4. Protect yourself from blazing sunshine in summer, sunglasses, sunscreen, sun-proof clothing or sunshade are necessary. At least bring 2 bottled water.
5. Bring anti-haze mask in winter to keep the polluted air from your mouth and nose. Besides, it can protect your face from frigid wind.
6. Ask driver charge by meter instead of the promised price. Some bad driver might charge you more or just drop you off on the way.
7. Better to find a professional travel agency for your Beijing airport layover tours, ask them to advise for your layover tour according to your duration and interests.
9. If you plan to visit Beijing downtown on your own, the subway map will help you a lot.
Got Question & Quick Answer
What's going to do when you transitting Beijing for a layover trip? Why not take the precious opportunity to explore Beijing highlights to Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City, don't miss the top things to do savor tasty Peking Duck that will leave an impressive travel experience in your Beijing layover. English speaking tour guide and airport transfer are included.
Beijing Forbidden City Layover Tour with Peking Duck Dining
Are you going to have a long layover in Beijing? Take this chance to know and visit the most remarkable, historical and cultural places in Beijing, such as Mutianyu Great Wall (the less crowded part of the wall), the Ming Tomb (a collection of mausoleums built by the emperors of China) and also have delicious lunch. Our professional driver and tour guide will pick you up at the airport with a letter size sign with your name in the arrival hall, whisk you away for a quick Beijing tour and get you back in time for your next flight. Booking this layover tour can be a memorable part of your epic trip!
Beijing Layover Tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs(Changling) with Lunch
Enjoy enchanting sunrise or sunset at Huanghuacheng Great Wall during Beijing layover tour, hike one of less touristy section and take the breath-taking picture of the Great Wall of China, appreciate surroundings with lush forest and a vast area of clear lake. Professional tour guide and convenient airport transfer make your trip hassle-free and bring a wonderful experience.
Beijing Layover Tour: Huanghuacheng Great Wall Sunrise/Sunset
This customized Badaling Great Wall and Summer Palace excursion ensure that you see the ancient world wonder from all perspectives and also gives you the chance to take a pleasant stroll on the imperial garden which will blow your mind with its enchanting pagodas and stunning gardens. Get lost in a moment in time and create memories worth bragging about.
Incredible Badaling Great Wall & Summer Palace 8 Hours Beijing Layover Tour