For travelers, it’s very important to save time and money during travel. You may find an answer from choosing Beijing private tour or Beijing group tour.
Beijing Group Tour
1. Travel with other tourists from all over the world, it's a money-saving plan if you are alone.
2. It sets up a specific time to pick up, after collecting all customers from different hotels, the driver will send customers to attractions.
3. It doesn’t have other activities or spots which didn’t list on the itinerary. It’s a fixed route.
4. If you want to book a hotel for your Beijing group tour, we advise it’s within the 4th ring road so that it can save much time in picking up from different hotels.
If you aren’t rush and want to save money, you can consider Beijing group tour.
Beijing Private Tour
1. Private tour for just you and your party, no other group will join.
2. You can get a personal tour guide. We have English, German, Japanese, French, Russian, Italian and Spanish speaking tour guide.
3. Private guides will take you where you want to go, when you can go, and stay with you for as long as you wish. It can be flexible according to your interest and pace.
4. A private air-conditioned vehicle according to your group size and flexible pickup time and location(hotel or airport).
5. If you have other interesting attractions, tell your private tour consultant to arrange a tailored tour for you.
6. Have VIP pass to the attractions, no need for queuing up.
It is more flexible than a group tour, choose Beijing private tour if you want a hassle-free Beijing tour.
Got Question & Quick Answer
The Huanghuacheng Lakeside Great Wall is a unique scenic spot famous for its natural beauties. After spending time to explore the wall enjoy the surroundings of the Black Dragon Pool, an amazing summer resort with lots of different water sceneries to enjoy. Spend time for leisure before returning to the bustling city of Beijing.
Beijing 1 Day tour of Huanghuacheng Lakeside Great Wall and Black Dragon Pool
It’s one of classic city tour in Beijing, it mainly introduced imperial palaces and garden, so you can have a look for ancient grand architecture and picturesque landscape design in one day. You will leave a deep impression on Chinese remaining antiques and historical relics, it’s a must-go tour.
Beijing City Highlights No Shopping Tour
Have an overall exploration of the amazing “must-see” and “must-go” of Beijing and Guilin during this 5-days in-depth classic tour. Visit the historical and cultural Beijing and the beautiful and paradisiacal Guilin. You will have ample time to fully explore the two cities at the lowest price on this private and personalized tour covering popular attractions: Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Great Wall, Elephant Trunk Hill, Li River, Longsheng Longji Rice Terraces and more. This easy and convenient tour allows you to get all your planning done ahead of time so you can enjoy a hassle-free trip!
6 Days Beijing and Guilin In-depth Classic Tour
This 5 days tour itinerary will let you share the historical sites in two cities, like Forbidden City and the Heaven of Temple, Great Wall in Beijing, and the Mountain Resort and its outlying temples in Chengde, all of these sites can experience the authentic Chinese culture during your schedule.
5 Days Beijing and Chengde Jingshanling Great Wall Tour