For travelers, it’s very important to save time and money during travel. You may find an answer from choosing Beijing private tour or Beijing group tour.
Beijing Group Tour
1. At least 2 persons booking.
2. It sets up a specific time to pick up, after collecting all customers from different hotels, the driver will send customers to attractions.
3. It doesn’t have other activities or spots which didn’t list on the itinerary. It’s a fixed route.
4. If you want to book a hotel for your Beijing group tour, we advise it’s within the 4th ring road so that it can save much time in picking up from different hotels.
If you aren’t rush and want to save money, you can consider Beijing group tour.
Beijing Private Tour
1. Private tour for just you and your party, no other group will join.
2. You can get a personal tour guide. We have English, German, Japanese, French, Russian, Italian and Spanish speaking tour guide.
3. Private guides will take you where you want to go, when you can go, and stay with you for as long as you wish. It can be flexible according to your interest and pace.
4. A private air-conditioned vehicle according to your group size and flexible pickup time and location(hotel or airport).
5. If you have other interesting attractions, tell your private tour to arrange a tailored tour for you.
6. Have VIP pass to the attractions, no need for queuing up.
It is more flexible than a group tour, choose Beijing private tour if you want a hassle-free Beijing tour.
The tour route you have visited recently
The Most Popular Beijing Tour
This well-organized tour has different sightseeing spots which will ensure that you make the most of your limited 6 hours in Beijing. Marvel at the tallest Buddha in the world made by Sandalwood tree at the Lama temple, visit Beijing Capital Museum which used to be Temple of Confucius in Beijing, enjoy a rickshaw ride through the winding, narrow alleys and have a nice home-made lunch. Get to fully enjoy old authentic Beijing.
A 6-hour tour in Beijing including Lama temple, confucious temple and Hutong plus a homemade lunch
Discover China's ancient and modern history on this 1 day private tour and learn about our human ancestors at the Peking Man Site with a friendly private driver and guide, explore the UNESCO world heritage for scientific study on human evolution and go back in time at the Marco Polo Bridge on a flexible itinerary, meaning you can choose other attractions of your interest along the way if there is free time.
1 Day Beijing Tour to Peking Man and Marco Polo Bridge
Sightseeing the impressive hot spots in Beijing, take your time, you can view slowly and feast on beautiful landscape and architectures on the top of Jingshan Park, enjoy happy time with cute pandas, visit hutongs when sitting on a rickshaw and typical temple with big wooden Buddha. Everything has arranged perfectly by your professional tour guide, just pack your bag and join this tour.
One Day No Shopping Tour for Panda and City Highlights
Great Wall is one of the eight wonders of the world and very worthwhile to visit. From the winding path up and down the hills, you have a panoramic view of the beautiful scenery nearby at the same time experiencing the pleasure of climbing up the Great Wall. However, bathing in the Chunhuiyuan Hot Spring Spa in the afternoon offers you full relaxation and releases you from tension and fatigue. Consider this a body comforting tour!!!
Beijing Day Tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and Chunhuiyuan Hot Spring Spa