For travelers, it’s very important to save time and money during travel. You may find an answer from choosing Beijing private tour or Beijing group tour.
Beijing Group Tour
1. Travel with other tourists from all over the world, it's a money-saving plan if you are alone.
2. It sets up a specific time to pick up, after collecting all customers from different hotels, the driver will send customers to attractions.
3. It doesn’t have other activities or spots which didn’t list on the itinerary. It’s a fixed route.
4. If you want to book a hotel for your Beijing group tour, we advise it’s within the 4th ring road so that it can save much time in picking up from different hotels.
If you aren’t rush and want to save money, you can consider Beijing group tour.
Beijing Private Tour
1. Private tour for just you and your party, no other group will join.
2. You can get a personal tour guide. We have English, German, Japanese, French, Russian, Italian and Spanish speaking tour guide.
3. Private guides will take you where you want to go, when you can go, and stay with you for as long as you wish. It can be flexible according to your interest and pace.
4. A private air-conditioned vehicle according to your group size and flexible pickup time and location(hotel or airport).
5. If you have other interesting attractions, tell your private tour consultant to arrange a tailored tour for you.
6. Have VIP pass to the attractions, no need for queuing up.
It is more flexible than a group tour, choose Beijing private tour if you want a hassle-free Beijing tour.
Got Question & Quick Answer
It’s a great chance to know more about imperial tombs and intoxicating gardens, to climb the wild Great Wall and browse hutongs on a rickshaw. In addition, playing with national treasure—pandas, you must be delighted to see them. Follow our tour guide to have a look.
2 Days Renowned Attractions and Panda Zoo Tour in Beijing
Gain a fascinating insight into this intriguing country with comprehensive commentary by taking a tour to these two ancient cities: Beijing and Xi'an. Absorb the history and mysteries of China's tremendous past.
1 Day Beijing 2 Days Xi'an Historical Tour in High Speed Train with Small Group
Discover the best of Beijing Private Tour to admire sunrise at Mutianyu Great Wall, this tour is highly recommended for someone who would like enjoy private time on the Great Wall and the Great Wall as a whole is pretty photogenic, the Great Wall sunrise tour attracts incalculable photographers to take photos of its beauty. Tailored to fit your time, available for transfer from your hotel or Beijing airport.
Unique Beijing Private Mutianyu Great Wall Sunrise Tour
Beijing cuisine enjoys international fame for the variety of dishes developed in the imperial kitchens. None is more universally renowned than Peking Roast Duck. Esteemed by gourmets for its mouth-watering aroma, tempting appearance and delicate taste, there are secrets in the cooking, skill in the preparation and serving and delight in the tasting. The crispy skin and the juicy meat leave a deep impression on first-time consumers during their Beijing trip. This night tour also bring visitors to enjoy the charming night view of Beijing, including Wangfujing Street, Tiananmen Square and Houhai Lake.
Beijing Night Tour with Peking Roast Duck Dinner